I know my God is MIGHTY. He can do ANYTHING. I know this. I have faith.
I have faith to know things that are not seen. I KNOW Jesus is real. I know Heavan and Hell are real. I know I am SAVED and will always be.
And I know my God can do ANYTHING. ANYTHING.
If it is His will, He can make it happen.
And I KNOW He is MIGHTY enough to perfectly preserve His WORD.
I mean, think about it. He made the Heavans and Earth and everything contained there within. All in 6 days. Pretty AMAZING! You don't think He is POWERFUL enough to perfecly preserve HIS HOLY WORD.
I know He is and I know He did. I have FAITH in a MIGHTY and POWERFUL God.
So, I have heard it said that the Bible was written by mortal men. And men make mistakes. Yes. But my God does NOT make mistakes. My Bible, the Authorized King James Bible, does not contain 1 single mistake. It has every word and verse and chapter that the LORD wanted preserved, perfectly.
So, are you reading a perfect Bible? If you are not reading the King James version, your "Bible" is full of missing words, verses, and chapters. Does that sound like a perfect Bible? Does a perfect Bible contain mistakes and cCONTRIDICTIONS? Chances are your "Bible" says that 2 different men killed Goliath or that the Morning Star is both Satan and Jesus (that sounds like something a Jehovah's Wittness would say, doesn't it?) Or that the Church will be raptured AFTER the Tribulation (last trump or last trumpet?) That's kind if scary to think about.
Do you ever wonder why there are so many "new translations"? I think it is roughly 200 new versions since 1611, that's nearly 1 every 6 months for the past 400 years since the King James was written! Publishers and writers, and Bible scholars want to make money. There is big money in selling Christianity.
But my God is not for sale. HIS gift is FREE for ALL who repent of their sins and believe that the blood of Christ has cleansed them of their sins.
Pictures
3 days ago





No comments:
Post a Comment