Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My posts the next few weeks will be few and far between. We are moving the first week of March, and I've got a lot to do before then.

Like packing.

I really don't like packing. Or moving. But, this should be our last time doing either for a while (Praise God!)

I have made some progress on the stuff that I need to do before the move. DH and I picked out a stove and a dishwasher for the the new house, which is a big weight lifted off my shoulders. 2 less things to worry about.

I've also packed most of the boy's clothes and have their bedding packed. I'm leaving out a few outfits each for them so they have something to wear. I only hope it doesn't get too hot or too cold in the next couple of weeks.

I have a goal of packing 1 room a day and leaving out the bare minimum until the very end.

Because we will be closing on a Monday, we will probably move throughout the week and have our big move on that following Saturday. 2 families from church have already offered to help us move, which is a big change from the last time we moved when help was hard to come by. I've also got help in setting up our home which is a huge blessing, also. We are really so grateful for our church family.

Well, I do have a lot more to do to accomplish my goal for today. And then I get to cook supper. I hope everybody has a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends