I guess its safe to say that we should be (Lord willing) in our new home sometime in the beginning of March.
And I'm gonna do it.
I'm gonna decorate. I'm going to paint. And hang up pictures and artwork. I'm going to pick out curtains (yes!)
I am actually going to put some thought and creativity into my home (I really love saying that, my home)
I have so many ideas running through my head right now, and the anticipation is almost more than I can bare.
I have committed (at least for now) to a duvet cover for our master bedroom. The walls are already gray. Not my first choice, but the painting will have to wait until after the new addition arrives. But I think this will help to cheer up the room. I have some great pictures and art work that will look perfect in that room, too.

The boys' room will remain red, white, and blue until I find something better. Their bunk bed will get a face lift, though, and a fresh coat of stain.
As for the girl's room, I am lost. It will probably have to wait until we have a girl and then I'll make up my mind. I am leaning towards yellow, though.
The kitchen cabinets will get a coat of white paint, eventually. We do have plans further down the lie to remodel the kitchen, but for now all I will do is paint cabinets.
I'm getting excited :)





It's gonna be beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
ReplyDelete