I have about a dozen newborn IPF and a dozen infant small IPF. I like pre-folds because of their no frills practicality. They are a great "work horse" diaper. But, if I want someone else to change a baby, these won't do; most people (DH included) are intimidated by the folding and pins required.
I have 7 or so one size pocket diapers. These are nice because they dry very quickly and are user friendly. However, I am not a big fan of the Velcro on these. Especially when the little one figures out how to take his diaper off :/
I also have about a dozen (or more?) one size diapers from Mother-Ease. I love, love, love these diapers. I've had them the longest and they have held up great! I know I will be able to use them for at least 1 more baby, but they are starting to show some wear. So I thought about ordering another set of these. The only drawback to these diapers (for me) is that they are too big for my newborns.
So, while browsing the Mother-ease website the other day, I thought about ordering their Sandy's diapers.

They come in 4 sizes. NB, small, large, and toddler sized. I am interested in the NB size for now, as I have plenty of other sizes for growing babies. I will probably eventually order a dozen of the small and large diapers, too because I will have 2 babes in diapers at the same time. I'll also need to order some x-small and small covers, too.
I really love cloth diapers. We've saved soo much money. I think my entire stash, including covers, cost us about $300. But, that was $300 for 2 (so far) children. That's a big saving when you look at the cost of disposables.





No comments:
Post a Comment