Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The post in which I whine a bit about not having an IKEA



I thought this was kinda neat (it would work great in our sun room). We currently line dry all of our clothes, but this becomes a slight problem when it rains (or when I procrastinate too long and the laundry doesn't get enough time to dry). I have wanted something to put up in our sun room to at least dry diapers, because that seems to be the most important thing right now to keep caught up on. So I stumbled upon this gadget. The description says it can dry up to 41 feet of clothes line.

Hmm. That's pretty good. That should hold all of our diapers :) and then some.

But, alas, we do not have an IKEA anywhere near us and they do not sell them over the Internet. Hmph. But lucky for me (maybe not so lucky for my DH) there is an IKEA by my mom's house. Yippy! She said she'd take me the next time we came for a visit. I can hardly wait. A trip to see my mom AND I get to go to IKEA! This might just be too much for me.

Or maybe not. It might just be too much for my DH, though. We'll probably let him sit in the car and watch and old Roy Rodger's cowboy movie. I promise, he won't mind.

1 comment:

Friends