Monday, June 4, 2012

I'm Back

And I've got a lot to say. My mom got saved a few months ago. Praise God! Not only did she get saved, she is coming for a visit in august to look for houses, and while she's here, she is going to be baptized! I cannot give God enough glory and praise for His goodness! Not only did he save me from Hell, He saved my mom, too.

We had 3 men saved at our church this weekend, 2 during Reformers Unanimous on Saturday night, and one man Sunday night, and go came into our church looking for the Reformers Unanimous program. The Lord is really using this program to reach people for Christ. Reformers Unanimous is an addictions and apathy recovery program. Because of RU, we have also had 2 families join our church and get on fire for God. This program is allowing Jesus Christ change people by exposing them to His Truth.


Galatians 5:12 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends