After some prayerfull consideration, I have decided to go in a new direction with this blog. It came about after the Lord led me to
2 Corinthians 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
Am I "bringing into captivity every thought" by sharing my thoughts on my blog? Captive means to not let out. I have a ton of thoughts, we all do, but if I let my thoughts flow, I am not bringing them into captivity. So, this blog won't have anymore of my "ramblings". It will simply be a way for me to share with you encouragement, special Bible verses, usefull tips, and links that I have found usefull in my day to day life.
I, also, will not be blogging as much as I have in the past (if you couldn't tell by now). Life has gotten very busy for me and my family. The Lord has confirmed to us our conviction of letting the Lord plan our family, so with that, my husband and I need to devote more time to our children to raise them up to be mighty arrows for the Lord. The Lord has also directed our family to serving in a few ministries through our church, which takes a lot of time, energy, and dedication!
Here is a Bible verse that I have been meditating on lately, Psalm 101:2 I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.
Today’s Plans
3 weeks ago





No comments:
Post a Comment