Tuesday, November 15, 2011

So, November is half over, and Thanksgiving is a little over a week away, but I figure its never too late to start my thankful lists. Why a list? Because I am a list person.

1. My Salvation
2. My husband
3. My children
4. My pastor
5. My church
6. My Bible, the AV1611
7. A great week at revival
8. A tear stained alter
9. Praying as a family
10. Unity and harmony as a family

I know it has been a while since my last post, but we have been joyously busy as a family. DS1 is trucking right along with his school. DS2 celebrated his 2nd Birthday this past Sunday, complete with a cowboy cake made and decorated by my brother in law. It was really cute and so special. I am so thankful that he takes the time to make his nephews feel special. And I am still trying to figure out what I am eating that DS3 is sensitive to. So far I have eliminated dairy, caffeine, tomatoes, peanuts, and soy. The next thing I can try is wheat, after that, little man is going to have to suck it up. I need to be able to eat, too. DH has been busy with work, but has really focused on spending quality time with us as a family. I am truly amazed by the work the LORD has done in his life. I have seen him grow so much in his faith and walk with the LORD in the past few months. I have been enjoying this season. I stay too busy to think sometimes, but its all worth it.

So, what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends