I have been super busy these past few weeks, but I am still here.
DS1 had his 5th Birthday and we had a house full of people to celibrate with us.
I had a Birthday, too, although mine was slightly more low key.
DS1 got baptized. I cannot believe the growth he has had in his walk. We are so greatfull to the Lord for how He has guided our son and has shepherded him and him heart. He is so on fire for serving the Lord. I can't help but praise Him.
I have been nesting. A lot. Perhaps too much, because I have really wore myself out this past week. And when I am not nesting, I have been spending as much time as I can with the boys. DS1 wants just the two of us to get hot fudge sundaes sometime this week. He really has been a huge help and blessing to me these past few weeks. He is really excited for the new blessing to arrive. I am amazed by his maturity and compassion.
And, our lap top is on the fritz, which makes blogging a hassle.
This week coming up, we are having youth/family camp for our church. Our family will not be participating much because, well, its July, I am as big as a whale, and camping in July and big pregnant women absolutely do not mix. We will go for the preaching. At night. And I will bring a fan and a cooler of ice water.
Pictures
3 days ago





No comments:
Post a Comment