1. Not participating in the "black Friday" madness.
2. Bama losing. No I am not an AU fan, but if I had to choose sides, I'd take AU over Bama. My heart rejoices a little every time Bama loses.
3. Christmas decorations. I love decorating for Christmas.
4. Leftovers.
5. Testimony time.
6. Heated seats in my car.
7. Sleeping in.
8. My King James Bible.
9. Bean's Salvation.
10. Bacon.
Pictures
3 days ago





I like to say "everything goes better with bacon!" I try to cook with it (or the grease) as much as I can.
ReplyDeleteDH usually does our "Black Friday" shopping, but this year we just weren't into it. Money is tight right now and really, I do NOT like shopping. I'd much rather shop on the computer, lol.
I'm sure I'll try the mall at midnight at some point in my life, but not now. I use to love shopping, but not any more. It might change in the future, but when you are married to Mr. Frugal, you tend to turn into Mrs. Thrifty, lol.
Enjoy the rest of your Christmas shopping! I will not ;)
I had fun shopping too! I am not a big shopper, but getting to spend some quality time with my mother, just her and I, was well worth going!! Bama's not that bad either! I agree with Tiffany! Our family does not watch football AT ALL, but we have helped put 3 people through the University so I might as well say Roll Tide Roll!
ReplyDelete