So I missed yesterday's post on thankfulness. I may do another post to make up for it. I may not.
1. The alter.
2. The circumstances in my life.
3. Waking up early.
4. Having my family around.
5. Self control (He's still working on me).
6. Blueberry pancakes.
7. That my husband works (hard).
8. The Bible. Psalm 119:105 "105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." It answers any question I have. Thank you God for Your Holy Word.
9. The few friends I have. They are very few, but very dear to my heart. I don't even need a whole hand to count them on. I don't know if I hold that place to any, but if I do, I pray that God will let me minister to them the way these women have ministered to me.
10. When God humbles me.
Pictures
3 days ago





No comments:
Post a Comment