1. My eternal Salvation.
2. My husband. He is my "Mr. Steady", rock, and my best friend.
3. My children, the two I hold today and the one resting in the arms of Jesus.
4. My church family at Seminole.
5. The perfect Word of God, the uncorrupted King James Bible.
6. My automatic coffee maker.
7. Prayer. The ability to lay every burden at the foot of the cross.
8. Literacy and actually using it and enjoying it.
9. Disposable diapers. They have been a HUGE life saver this past month.
10. Having a wood burning fireplace.
Pictures
3 days ago





I am thankful for God placing me where I need to be at the time He has planned. I am praying for you and your boys. Please let me know if I can ever help you in any way. I hope that you will be able to join us at the library in the upcoming future. May the Lord bless you, as you have me. :)
ReplyDeleteMe too ;) You are an amazing godly woman, Brooke. We'll make plans to go to the library next week :)
ReplyDelete