Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Menu

Here is my menu for this week, thru next Tuesday.



Tuesday

-breakfast: homemade biscuits with raw honey

-lunch: pb&j with fruit

-supper: chicken quesodillas



Wednesday

-breakfast: pancakes

-lunch: leftover quesodillas

-supper: pasta alla MM



Thursday

-breakfast: bacon cheddar biscuits with eggs

-lunch: leftover pasta

-supper: Cajun pasta with sausage



Friday

-breakfast: sausage breakfast casserole

-lunch: leftover pasta

-supper: white cheese chicken enchiladas



Saturday

-breakfast: homemade biscuits and gravy

-lunch: hot dogs and homemade mac & cheese

-supper: chicken parmigiana



Sunday

-breakfast: breakfast burritos

-dinner: Italian sausage pasta



Monday

-breakfast: homemade biscuits with raw honey

-lunch: leftover pasta

-venison with au graten potatoes and green beans



Tuesday

-breakfast: hot cereal

-lunch: sandwiches

-supper: chicken scallopini





I may need to adjust what we eat throughout the week, but this is a plan in which I can make a grocery list.





We never did make it to the thrift store this past weekend, we just simply ran out of time. However, I may have an opportunity to bless a family in our church with childcare and bring in a little extra income at the same time. We've been praying about it. I think the Lord is leading us that way.

Now, I need to finish washing diapers ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends