Well, I haven't posted since Tuesday :/ But I did manage to get mostly caught up on my house work for the week.
Here is a list of things still left to do:
-Bathrooms
-dusting (might get done)
-vacuum my bedroom
-wash windows (lets be honest, this probably won't get done)
-wash towels
-wash whites
-wash the boys' laundry
That is quite a list. I probably should hop to it.
But I think I'll finish my coffee, first ;)
For supper tonight, I am going to make chicken parmigiana. Yum. We eat a lot of chicken in this house and a lot of pasta. Chicken fits with in our budget nicely, and I love eating pasta. So, unless the husband has other ideas for supper, what the cook wants is what the family eats. Have I told you how much I enjoy being the cook?
I've also got to plan a menu for next week and make a grocery list. This is one of the most tedious things I do, but it really does save my family so much money.
After all, it's my husband's job to make the money, but its my job to save the money.
I think this weekend we will be able to do some clothes shopping. We tend to shop at thrift stores for most of our clothes. For me, I am finding it is becoming increasingly difficult to find modest dresses and skirts at regular stores; I've had the best luck at thrift stores. Not to mention, it saves so much money. I've got to find some more nursing friendly clothes, namely skirts. I've got one denim skirt that fits and it is actually a maternity skirt. I really don't have anything suitable for church. I've been just getting by with 2 jumpers and a skirt. Bean also needs some pants. He just keeps growing and growing. We can't keep him in clothes! Not to mention he only has one pair of pants for church. So, maybe we'll be able to get some clothes that we need.
I'll let you know how it goes ;)
Pictures
3 days ago





No comments:
Post a Comment