I want my home to be comfortable. A place for people to come in and feel "at home" I want my family to want to be here. I want this building to be more than a house; I want it to be a home. Peaceful, pretty, cozy, and comfortable. I want it to be welcoming to my guests, whether they are expected or not. More and more, I feel this is what the Lord is calling me to do; to truly be a servant to those who enter my home. Without pride or want of praise or self gain, I want to serve as Jesus served. I want people to feel the love, power, and presence of the Lord while in my home. I want to be encouraged by and be an encouragement to those that enter through our doors.
I know I have failed horribly at this in the past, but through the Grace and Mercy of the Lord, He will work on my heart and change my attitudes.
Pictures
3 days ago





No comments:
Post a Comment