I started school with the Bean this week. He has really enjoyed it. I am using a pre-school curriculum I found on-line at http://www.letteroftheweek.com/Preparatory.html . It is very simple to follow, and Bean loves it. This is only a 26 week curriculum, but I figure it will be long enough, especially having to take a few weeks off when the baby gets here. It doesn't take long for us to finish our lesson, which is great because it gives us an opportunity to go on outings during the day, and I still have time to get my things finished.
I also want to start a Bible curriculum with him to do in the afternoons. I haven't found one, yet, that i like, but I will keep looking.
I just want to say that it is such a blessing to be able to teach my son at home. He doesn't quite understand yet that he doesn't have to go to a school to learn, but I think he is catching on. I will post pictures of our homeschool space at the end of the week (or at least I'll try).
Today’s Plans
3 weeks ago





No comments:
Post a Comment