I wanted to post a little about how I want my daily routine to look.
6:30- wake up, shower, and get dressed. Make beds.
7:30- eat breakfast, clean up kitchen from breakfast
8:30- start laundry, daily cleaning
10:00- school, art projects, outside play
12:00- lunch
12:30- clean up/tidy kitchen, free time
1:00- daily outing or outside play
3:00- Bible lesson, free time
4:30- prepare supper
5:00- eat supper, clean up kitchen from supper
6:00- free time
8:30- tidy up, read stories.
9:00- bed
Here is what I want to accomplish weekly:
Monday: sweep and mop kitchen, vacume living room
Tuesday:bedrooms- dust and vacume. Wash sheets
Wednesday: playroom and dining room- dust and vacume
Thursday: clean bathrooms, sweep and mop entryway and bathrooms. Change out and wash towels.
Friday: kitchen- clean and sweep and mop, living room- dust and vacume
Monthly, I want to accomplish:
- wash windows
- dust ceiling fans
- tidy laundry room
- dust lighting fixtures
- wash baseboards
This is a new schedule for me, and it might take a week or two to get adjusted. Hopefully I'll be able to stick to this.
Today’s Plans
3 weeks ago





No comments:
Post a Comment