A man told his wife that he was going to start saving money and put it in a chest and keep the chest in the attic. When his wife asked, "why" he told her, "so when I die, I can grab it on my up."
Well, one night the man did die. The next morning his wife went up in the attic and saw that old chest there with all of the money still in it. She said, "I knew he made a mistake. He should have kept that chest in the basement"
Lets not lay up our treasures here on Earth. Our real treasure is waiting for us in Heavan. Like the saying goes, "You never see a herse followed by a u-haul"
Matthew 6:19-20
19Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
Pictures
3 days ago





No comments:
Post a Comment